Summary: House Republicans laid out evidence of a vast network of Biden family dealings which reek of corruption - including;
- The Biden family received, and tried to hide, over $10 million in payments from foreign nationals
- A previously undisclosed $1 million in Romanian-linked payments
- Ties to Romanian 'influence peddling'
- A 'web' of 20 LLCs created while Joe Biden was Vice President with a 'complicated corporate structure'
- 'At least 15' of the LLCs were formed after Biden became VP in 2009 - several of which were owned or co-owned by Hunter
- These LLCs accepted payments ranging from $5,000 to $3 million
- The committee wants to know what legitimate business the Biden family was in
"Biden family members and business associates created a web of over 20 companies—most were limited liability companies formed during Joe Biden’s vice presidency," reads a memorandum. "Bank records show the Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ companies. The Committee has identified payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while Joe Biden served as Vice President and after he left public office.?
"These complicated financial transactions appear to conceal the source of the funds and reduce the conspicuousness of the total amounts made into the Biden bank accounts. Chinese nationals and companies with significant ties to Chinese intelligence and the Chinese Communist Party hid the source of the funds by layering domestic limited liability companies," Comer continued.